The Philadelphia Inquirer called PennFuture "Pennsylvania s leading environmental advocacy organization".
What is PennFuture doing?
* Working to replace old outdated dirty sources of power with clean renewable Pennsylvania-made electricity;
* Fighting factory farm pollution;
* Helping to stop damage from mining;
* Protecting watersheds from sprawl and pollution;
* Reducing global warming pollution;
* Watchdogging state government and
* Providing $2 million per year of free legal services to protect the environment.