If you are looking for Full-time work, want to enter consulting, expand your existing consulting business, start to pick up some work on the side, or just gain visibility for your business, we would like to introduce you to think about being a THOUGHT LEADER.
Comments [Add Comment]
1. Prospects will prefer you. When you are selling your expertise and experience you need to be recognized as a leader. Prospect want to know that you are well established and can demonstrate expertise. They want someone who can provide reliable answers and someone who will continue to solve problems and provide cutting-edge information long after the purchase.
* If you are looking for full-time work, to enter consulting or are an established consultant, Empowered Municipality provides you with exposure to the key markets you want to be seen in, decision makers and those that are doing business there.
2. You will be recognized as a central source of information. When customers, prospects and the media need to know something that involves an industry, they'll think first of the company or expert they perceive to be the thought leader. People invite thought leaders to speak at high-profile functions, present at trade shows, get interviewed and write articles, opinion pieces and books. That should be you!
* Municipality is a central source of information. Being there places you in the place where you want to be seen and read.
3. Dominate the search engines: Incoming links are one of the key ways to increase your visibility. Thought leaders who take advantage of online opportunities such as article marketing will develop a following, increase their company's online visibility and at the same time improve their SEO. At Empowered Municipality, we give you SEO as part of our package.
* Empowered Municipality has, as its partner, Empowered SEO www.empoweredseo.com. We will work to make you a thought leader in terms of Search.
4. Social Media is not just for kids, it’s becoming more central. Connecting remaining visible on-line now involves ways of connecting not used commonly in the past. Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and others are now the norm.
* With our partnership with ROV Group (Reputation-Optimization-Visibility)If you write and submit articles the right way - you can become a thought leader fast.
So, how can you become a thought leader fast?
Tips to Help You Become a Thought Leader
1. Write articles on a consistent basis. To be a thought leader - you need to consistently articulate and convey insightful information that listeners and readers value. This means, you should be writing articles - on a weekly basis. They should be on your Experts Blog at Empowered Municipality.
* Municipality gives you a place to write and publish.
2. Give away your best tips and advice. Truly insightful information is a rare commodity. If you reveal some of your best secrets that no one else is sharing, you will automatically become a "thought leader." Plus, if the information you're sharing is hot, prospects will think, "Wow! If they are giving away this information for free, I wonder what I will learn if I get his products or “Consulting Services.” They will need to you provide the context for the insights and to apply all you know in their market.
* Decision makers and other professionals in this arena will gravitate to your hints and tips. Do it at Municipality.
3. Be generous, not self-interested. People are more likely to follow altruists - and they instinctively know the difference. Don't ruin your article by writing an amazing article - and then give them a hard pitch right away.
Earn your prospect's respect first by telling them how you can help them - and then invite them to get a free special report or other call-to-action that reinforces the fact that you are a thought leader. Then focus on selling them.
* At Municipality, we provide you with the opportunity to write articles and participate in Case Studies. www.empoweredmunicipality.com/case-study We are always looking for people who can work on Case Studies that highlight best practices put to good use.
4. Be Unique. If you are writing the same thing as everyone else, just using different words - how does this make you the expert? It doesn't! Build a foundation of expertise. Quantify you experience. Record what you currently know about your industry that others in your industry may not know. Imagine that you're a mentor writing a long letter to a protégé. Focus on uncommon expertise and wisdom.
* Municipality allows you to be different, but in the context where you can find work.
5. Submit your articles to the top websites and blogs! I (Rob) write and publish, using Wordpress www.characterandexcellence.wordpress.com and post these directly to my Linkedin profile. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-sayre/2/977/355
* I’ll help you get started with this. It’s free and easy.
6. Turn your articles into videos and submit them to the top video sites. As a thought leader, you want to get your message out to as many people as possible in as many formats as possible.
* This is not as hard as you may think. At Municipality, we will assist you.
7. At Empowered Municipality, your stories will provide context for other companies, their products and services. These not only highlight you as an Expert, you’ll be seen and associated with leaders in the field you are knowledgeable and experienced in.
With an Experts site at Empowered Municipality, you will have all the tools you need.
Contact Ardee Abruno, Jr. at email@example.com or Rob Sayre at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.